Thursday, November 19, 2009

The brain is objective and does not know about feelings..

Tough to define a feeling, all great philosophers have thrown light in different ways, but still the description of a feeling is not the feeling!

All excited all right. Excitement, happiness the way we define all that is good..The problem with us humans is that we want to see people we like in a way we want them to be and not as what they really are. But what are they in reality. Could we strike a conversation that is not preconditioned.. No form of conclusion would be satisfying without seeing something, talk to in person.

All the indicators give you a feeling of the good so it cannot be bad the gut feeling says. We have to meet (the excitement could fade not fade away for whatever unknown..) else we get stuck with that feeling which is tough to describe. Its like you go all the way up to the peak of the mountain and turn back..Its like walking 11kms up the hill through the jungle wait in the queue for hours go till the door step to get a glimpse of lord Vishnu; but turn back without looking up..I wonder what that feeling would be for the rest of my life and what, if today was the last day. I wonder what would happen, if I didn't look up. Living with a feeling of incompleteness in a part of the journey takes time to fade way but still the thought of how I wish I finished what I started will remain for the rest of our life. Their is no explanation for all this feeling, gut stuff, I better look up because time is precious and we never know what's next in life.. That is the beauty of it all!!

The next logical step would be..How are we going to get this meeting happen in reality is their going to be an acceptance to meet. I certainly want to give it a try. How about the other! What do you ask! Would you be interested in a meeting!! Is it so simple!

I am able to communicate something through writing all write will I be able to communicate in person. Would we enjoy communicating in person Is their a purpose couldn’t it be just for the sake of meeting itself.. I have no clue but adds to the feeling..

What if it is a game? I have non other than my self to believe in this.. What’s on the other side..

Wisdom is scattered because it is the new, the first time, never tried before. A road that never existed is being charted..Where is it leading no clue but the pursuit gives excitement a different feeling all to gather..

Jack is the unconventional is he going to transmit a signal to my brain..

Where are you JACK..